Loire Valley Holiday Cottages Gites with swimming pool in the Loire valley
Wine tours of the loire valley France
"The swimming pool is a little slice of heaven – the perfect place to relax after a hot day!"
Read more of our 5 star guest reviews below and on tripavisor:
After a busy day spent sightseeing in the Loire valley what's more perfect than coming back and relaxing by the pool with a glass of wine.
The swimming pool area is totally enclosed, surrounded by walls and a japanese style screen. This provides a lovely sunny, private, sheltered area for sunbathing and for taking a refreshing swim.
Comfortable wooden sun-loungers with cushions, chairs, tables and parasols are all provided for your comfort and enjoyment.
The beautiful swimming pool and poolside area is cleaned regularly and maintained by the owners in order to provide a safe and hygienic environment for our cottage guests.
The swimming pool is heated and is shared by all four of our cottages, up to 8 persons, although many guests find that they are often on their own.
Some snippets from our trip avisor reviews:
- "The pool area is delightful and private and some days we had it to ourselves."
- The grounds are very secure and the heated outdoor pool is perfect to while away a few hours in the sun!
- "The pool area was exceptionally clean and well maintained. There are comfortable sunbeds and as there are only a maximum of 8 guests there at one time, there is always plenty of room."
- "Spent a wonderful week in the beautiful private Garden Apartment with use of a lovely, well maintained shared pool area."
- "The pool area is quiet, clean and relaxing (child free!)"
- "We particularly enjoyed the pool area which is a real sun trap and lovely to relax around and read a book, even if not swimming, it has plenty of nice comfy sun loungers and chairs (and is exactly as nice as how it looks in the photos!)."
- "The pool area was also thoughtfully designed and was a lovely, tranquil place to relax."
- "A great location for setting out to explore the many chateau, villages and extensive walks with a beautiful welcoming pool to laze around on your return."