Half Day Wine Tours in the Loire Valley Saumur Loire Wine Tours &Tastings
Half day wine tours Holiday accommodation Loire valley
Half day wine tours review "The tour was fascinating and we were thoroughly impressed by Pierre's steadfast refusal to produce wine that was in any way dishonest to the grape and the soil. And boy, when the massive variety of wines started flowing, you could taste the quality. Fizzy & still reds, whites and pinks came at a satisfying pace and were in almost every instance, exceptional."
Half Day Wine Tours in the Loire Valley with Simon. Anyone who likes drinking wine will enjoy the afternoon. An informative talk, with a tasting of a wine selected by Simon, is followed by a vineyard visit. A walk among the vines and then a visit to the winery and caves / cellars. Last, but by no means least, is an extensive tasting of the estate's red, white and rosé, still and sparkling wines. Fantastic!
Read more of our 5 star reviews on tripadvisor .
View our half day wine tours guests at play. Wine Tours Gallery.
The Half Day Wine Tours with Simon commence after lunch and include:
- An introduction by Simon, in our wine room, and a tasting of a wine chosen by him.
- A visit to a local Saumur or Anjou Domain for a private tour of the vineyard, the wine making cellar and the caves.
- An extensive tasting of the Domaine's wines in a charming wine-tasting room.
- The opportunity to purchase wines at cellar door prices.
- An opportunity to meet the wine maker.
We offer special rates for our cottage guests. Details available on Booking.