Gites in Loire valley for 2 with heated pool Anjou Cottage Saumur
Wine tours in the loire valley France
“Anjou cottage was immaculately clean and had everything you could need for two. I was impressed to see the bed was a true king size, very large and very comfortable! Everything was modern and nicely decorated.”
Read more 5 star reviews below
Gites in Loire Valley France with pool, Anjou Cottage: VIEW Picture Gallery.
View Anjou Cottage also on Chez Nous
Anjou Cottage is one of 4 french holiday cottages with pool at Manoir de Gourin near saumur in the Loire valley. Stay in the stylish Anjou Cottage, relax by the lovely heated swimming pool and enjoy the extensive gardens of the Manor house.
Anjou Cottage is full of character with painted wooden floorboards, exposed beams and a galleried first floor bedroom. Enter from the courtyard into the ground floor sitting room, spacious with comfortable, contemporary furniture, flat screen tv. dvd and cd players. A selection of dvds, cds, books and magazines are provided for relaxation. Freesat TV box with all the standard UK channels including regional channels.
The stylish fully fitted kitchen, off the sitting room, is fully equipped with cupboards, sink and drainer, fridge, hob, extractor and oven. The kitchen can be screened off from the sitting room with attractive, Japanese style, gliding floor to ceiling panels. From open plan to cosy at the pull of a cord!
The ground floor shower room is modern with a large shower, wc and wash hand basin with cupboard under and a towel rail, heated in the colder months.
The lovely bedroom on the first floor is well furnished with a comfortable, king-size bed 180 x 200 cm with a sprung mattress. The bed will be made up with crisp white cotton linen, two single feather duvets, large pillows, cushions and throws. If desired twin beds can be arranged. Option to have non-feather duvets and pillows.
Anjou cottage is beautifully presented for your arrival and has free Wi-fi internet access enabling you to keep up with your emails! Heating is included during the colder months.
Further general details can be found on our Loire Valley Holiday Cottages page.
More reviews from our guests:
- “We found the cottage interior to be of an exceptional standard and was immaculately clean”
- “I’d definintely recommend a stay in Anjou, its a great base for exploring Loire with lots of opportunities for cycling as well as relaxing.”
- The Cottage was perfectly located for us, we wanted a secluded location in the beautiful Anjou Countryside that was still within easy driving distances to surrounding Towns, Cities, Chateaux and Vinyards.”
- “The cottage is beautifully decorated and very well equipped. The owners have clearly not spared any expense making the cottages as well designed and decorated as possible.”
- “The gite is extremely well equipped and the fittings etc., are to a very high standard.”
- “Booking the Cottage with Karin was a breeze. The contract was signed, a deposit was paid and thankfully, we took the options of the half day wine tour with Simon and the four course dinner in our hosts sumptuous Manoir.”